Sunday, January 3, 2010

What's been going on.

So, my husband was diagnosed with a grade 2 varicocele. A varicocele is basically a varicose vein in his left testicle that heats up and kills off his sperm.

There are a few options for this:

1.)varicocele repair
2.)IVF with ICSI

Nothing is covered with insurance.
Varicocele repair costs $6000 with the doctor we wanted
to go with.

IVF is expensive and complicated.

Anyway, a few positive things have happened.

My husband made some changes, began some supplements and his sperm count has been steadily rising.

In September the first result that we got was .8 million (800,000 sperm count) with 12% motility
That is when we began to make some changes.

in October it went up to 16 million with 5% motility

in November it went up to 20 million with 37% motility

in January it went up to 49 million with 55% motility! Yay! Normal without drugs or surgery!

We decided to go to a reproductive endocrynologist who suggested an IUI plus varicocele repair.

So we scheduled his varicocelectomy and did an IUI a few days ago. My husband had a sperm count
there and found that his sperm count had gone up to 49 million with a motility of 55%.

Amazing.

Anyway, hopefully that did it. I really want to be pregnant already. I'll find out in two weeks.

This is what we did.

1.) My husband changed from boxer briefs to regular boxers
2.) He cut down on alcohol.
3.) He began taking vitamins and supplements.

This is what he took:

1.) New Chapter Mens Vitamins - you have to take 3 at a time. There is also a one daily but my husband
couldn't stomach it.
3 each evening

1 each morning

1 each morning and 1 each morning

The dosage is 3, but my husband could only stomach 2 each morning.

Anyway, I hope that I am pregnant. And I hope that this information can help some other people.
I'll post when I find out.

1 comment:

  1. REAL CURE ON HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS AND HIV some times we just need to give a try to herbal Medicine to see for our self. I am very happy today that i do not listen to what people say if not i would have been a dead woman by now. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the office thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, HIV, HPV and many more disease and she gave me his email, so i mail him. Doc. Chukwu madu told me all the things I need to do and send me the herbal medicine through courier delivering service and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after 2 weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished and blister dried off . I went to the hospital for a test and it was negative. Dr.Chukwu madu is real and he is the solution to herpes virus. so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via his personal email. dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com (call or whatsapp +2347030936239 according to this great DR he can also cure HIV, ALS,CANCER, COLD SORE, HPV AND DIABETES

    ReplyDelete